Posted by Simon Welsh | 9 September 2010 | Comments (1)
Uploading this picture took a lot more effort than it should have. Turns out PHP was only accepting files up to 2M in size and total post of 8M. Was just a little too small ;)
The photo was taken 51 weeks ago from tomorrow at my ball. This is the most dressed up any of you are likely to see me, unless I get married and get dressed up for that.
The person I was dancing with was picked for me, since the only person my age I would have been comfortable taking couldn't fly up due to other commitments.
Now to try and think up 15 interesting facts. Luckily (for me anyways, maybe not for you), I'm the only one that has to find them interesting.
- My right foot is one size larger than my left.
- I have barely visible scars on my actual eyeballs, which are the results from an eye operation I had in my infancy.
- I have flown the furthest in my family.
- I can survive watching a 3D movie/tv-thing for about 10 seconds before the headache gets too big.
- I keep walking into StudentIT and then walking out broke, though I have yet to find my EFTPOS limit while doing so.
- The glasses I wore during primary school made me look like Harry Potter minus the scar.
- It requires more effort than it's worth for me to visualise things or think in pictures.
- I do not remember my dreams, even if I'm woken up in the middle of one.
- I have not dated anyone, nor do I plan on dating before I graduate.
- I do not consume alcohol.
- When not at uni or work, I can usually be found in my room.
- My left knee is currently infected.
- Twiiter is the major component of my social life.
- I skipped 100 level maths and computer science in an attempt to do a 1 year degree in 3 years.
- I like Apple products, though there are some I will refuse to get.