Posted by Simon Welsh | 31 January 2007 | Comments (1)
I finally got round to this. Oh, and read yomcat's
As you might know, Rhema had a competition in which you had to collect 20 reasons for why you had to go to Parachute. I didn't like them, so I made my own. The ones with a ? I did and the ones with a Ø I didn't. And read yomcat's
1. You get to see Run Kid Run live ?
2. You get to see Thousand Foot Krutch live ?
3. You get to see The Lads live ?
4. You get to see Rapture Ruckus live ?
5. You get to see Late 80s Mercedes live ?
6. You can get sun-burnt while having fun ?
7. You get to get some sleep on Sunday ?
8. You get almost no sleep on the other days ?
9. You can get wasted in a mosh pit ?
10. You can throw tomatoes at the Life FM guys when they wake you up in the morning Ø - We didn't buy any
11. You get an armband ?
12. You can wear the same clothes for the entire weekend ?
13. You can laugh at the girly-guys in the shower line ?
14. You can faint from the heat Ø - Almost. Then I brought some more water.
15. You can spend the entire day in the Palladium ?
16. You can buy stuff ?
17. You can go paintballing Ø - waste of money
18. You can pitch your tent on the dirt bike jump Ø - Not quite
19. You can suck up to your favourite bands ?
20. You can skip Joyce Meyer ?
- Julia Grace would like to make 17, but is running out of cousins.
- Melissa's goldfish has AIDS. kickme give it to it.
- We broke the rules
- Diseases kill everyone
- Kiwi's are great. We eat them all the time.
- There was free pizza
- A couple shared their honeymoon with 26000 other people
- I bailed on 16*13 in 3 seconds